February 19, 2009

Grocery Store Girls

Let me introduce you to the best thing I ever picked up at the grocery store . . .

My friend Tommie! She's a sweetheart. We bonded instantly in the baby food aisle at HEB about two years ago, and the rest is history. Last night she blessed us with the yummiest "Get Well" dinner. Talk about Southern hospitality {this girl is a GRIT, and I haven't a clue where she was raised}! And she shared her cookie recipe with me. It's a must-have!

Tommie's Easy Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

2 c natural peanut butter
1 1/2 c sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp baking soda
1 pinch salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
milk chocolate chips

Spoon on to cookie sheet, criss-cross with a fork, sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.

Her cookies are divine . . . Her friendship is even better!

PS Go check out the darling Monkey Sock do-dads she hand-made for her baby boy's 1st birthday!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Templates By Penny Lane Designs