January 29, 2009

Almost three . . .


Love that open "TV viewing" mouth. I think I must do that, too. I can't tell you how many times I've been deep in concentration when my mother's voice pierced my busy thoughts to advise me that I might catch a fly.

My Benjamin is nearly three. He's hard to capture (aka catch) on film these days. He's busy. He's super-enthusiastic about almost anything. He never eats his dinner. He's constantly asking me "Mommy, whatcha do-nun?" I think it's his version of "Why?" He adores his little lunch time show, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast. He recently went with his daddy (and a bunch of other daddies and their boys) to see the Monster Truck Jam. It was a big hit. He is really, really tall. He is exceptionally smart, and has a memory like a steel trap. He's got great eyelashes. He currently calls his baby sister "Diva Guy". He loves, with wild abandon, his family . . . immediate, extended, those near and far.

I am nuts about this boy.

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are incredible. Looks like you learned something! Of course you do have an extraordinarily handsome young man... Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three? It goes by so fast! I"m so glad we get to do these years together. Ben is a precious guy and you are an incredible mom!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Templates By Penny Lane Designs