May 06, 2009

Home Sweet Home

He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home.
-Johann von Goethe

The best way to keep children home is to make the home atmosphere pleasant
and let the air out of the tires.
-Dorothy Parker

Where thou art, that is home.
-Emily Dickinson

Dull women have immaculate homes.
-Author unknown

When I'm old and gray, I want to have a house by the sea. And paint.
With a lot of wonderful chums, good music and booze around.
And a damn good kitchen to cook in.
-Ava Gardner

So, here's a hint. A big hint.

So our address is changing . . . and I think Dorothy said it best.

There's no place like home.

Amanda

7 comments:

  1. Exciting!! Still in the area I hope?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may not want to give me your address! The kids and I will seriously be there every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to have you and your family even closer!!!! Fun times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep meaning to ask you if you like your pretty I made for your blog? You don't have to put it up, I was just having some fun. If you like the picture, but don't want the grab code to show up, I can send you the html for that. Ok...enough tech talk. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait to hear all the details.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new house looks beautiful!! Love Craftsman type homes!

    Anyway, thank you for your kind words on my blog and more importantly your prayers. I have been browsing your blog for the last thirty minutes and I realized I went to high school with your husband. Small world. You have a beautiful family. :) Thanks again for your prayers- my daughter is healing quickly!! Prayers are felt!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post...Where do you come up with this stuff?? Can't wait to see it! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Templates By Penny Lane Designs