May 23, 2008

Dirty Little Secrets



Okay, Amy, you inspired this post! I was talking to my friend the other day, and told her that Benjamin eats his dinner (or what he refuses to eat at the table) in the bathtub almost every night. Works like a charm, he eats every bite, and I'm glad for the sweet potato that goes into him, instead of down the drain. Here's my new dirty little secret. That's right, she sleeps on her tummy. Thankfully, my sister sent me her monitor that goes underneath the crib mattress and monitors her breathing and her heartbeat. So, what's your dirty little secret? I can't wait to hear!

2 comments:

  1. She is so so sweet.

    I have many little secrets, but i will tell you that both of mine slept on their tummy too! When all else failed, the tummy was the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of mine slept on their tummies, too! My little secret:

    Sam eats lunch in front of the tv everyday...it works!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Templates By Penny Lane Designs