February 21, 2012

Sunshine

Spent the day in the sunshine with my three shadows . . .  Cameron, Ellie & Holly {in no particular order}.  The newest member of the all-girl gang tends to hang out on or in between my feet, but with a face like hers, I'm not likely to mind. 



Holly's favorite hang-out.


Our sweet Holly-girl.  She's a three pound butterball, and has already stolen our hearts, the way puppies so easily do.  She passed her puppy well-check with flying {tri} colors, and is nearly sleeping through the night.  True to her Cavalier roots, she requires nothing more than a warm lap and a little bit of kibble to keep her content.  We're happy to oblige her.

 Cameron is always ready to help potty-train!

3 comments:

  1. She couldn't be any cuter if she tried! If I ever have a puppy, it will have to be a super cutie so that I can't get mad when it makes a mess of things. Wink!

    xo,
    Linsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bless me so, sweet Linsey! If you ever cross over into dog-lover land, you have to consider a Cavalier--they're passionate about warming laps . . . And hearts!

      Delete

 
Blog Templates By Penny Lane Designs