November 17, 2008

In the eye of the beholder . . .

So, last night Greg took Benjamin on his weekly grocery run. Yes, my stud-muffin hubby does the grocery shopping to help me out. When they got to the check-out line Ben about fell out of the shopping cart trying to get to the picture of Mommy . . .


For those of you who didn't just fall out of your computer chairs laughing hysterically . . . My sweet boy thinks I'm beautiful. Not just pretty, but look-out-world-Jessica-Simpson gorgeous. And that makes me happy. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

Amanda

3 comments:

  1. My little guy did the same thing when he was Ben's age. I would ask him when a gorgeous girl came on TV, who that was and he would quickly respond "Mommie". I love it! By the way, Jessica Simpson ain't got nothin on you! Coffee soon???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, too funny! I laughed, but I din't fall out of my chair. You are a beautiful friend inside and out. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! How cute that he recognizes his mama's beauty!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Templates By Penny Lane Designs