August 13, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Okay, Sharla, Kim & Rebekah tagged me . . . So here goes! Here is some life changing info about me . . .

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random Facts or Habits about me:

1. I have a mega-addiction to dark chocolate. Dove makes my current favorite, but just about any dark chocolate will do. Yummy! I also have a huge sweet tooth, really anything will do. Other addictions include reading and Starbucks.

2. I am a NEAT-FREAK. Not to be mistaken for a clean freak, although the two are fairly related. Seriously. I am already planning to clean out my guest room bedroom/closet, planning for Ben's big boy room, and I'm no where near being pregnant. I think b/c I was so sick when I was pregnant with Ben, I have a fear of not being able to get things done the second time around. So I'm pre-nesting. But the neat-freak part of me exists whether I'm pregnant or not! Greg calls me "Monica Gellar".

3. I have at least a ten-minute ritual for teeth-brushing. Flossing, Listerine and Water Pik included.

4. I love the fall. It's my favorite time of year. I love cold weather, blue jeans, hot coffee or hot chocolate. I love to make good soups. Love sweaters and socks. I love fall loafers. Sketchers, too. And the turning of the trees is one of my favorite gifts from God. Every year I just take it all in, and every year it seems to happen way too fast.

5. I have a TON of grey hair. Hi-lights aren't really doing their job anymore. Poor me.

6. I hate cheap stuff. If it's cheap, or marked way down, I'm like "What's wrong with it?" . . . I would rather save and save and save and get something high quality.

7. I do my own mani/pedis . . . I don't like people to mess with my feet. Plus once after indulging in a manicure I got an ingrown toenail. Then my poor mom got an infection after a pedi. I'm done for life. But I have a fully-stocked nail kit with all the goodies.

8. I met my hubby on the internet!

BONUS FACT. I hate wires. And outlets. They're ugly. I hate the computer cords so much that Greg bundled them all up and taped them behind the desk so that I don't have to see them. And I buy special extension cords (cream colored) when a cord is brown, if I don't want it to show up against my white base molding. Told you I was Type-A!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Templates By Penny Lane Designs